Jun 13, 2022
My goal with this episode is to get you to think about the habits that you currently have and the ones you need in order to nurture your strengths. In it, I get personal with you by sharing how I’m analyzing some of my habits and how they affect my life, as well as what I’m doing to change and instill new ones. This week’s episode is dedicated to getting you to reflect on and nurture your strengths and how your habits contribute to not only your teaching, but your entire life.
In this episode you will:
- Hear about how I’m analyzing my habits and what I’m doing to instill new ones.
- Understand how you can use tools such as personality assessments to help you nurture your strengths.
- Get some reflection questions to get you to think about your habits and how they contribute to your life.
- Learn actionable steps you can take TODAY to start to nurture your strengths.
CALL TO ACTION: THINGS YOU CAN DO TOMORROW
- Reflect on where you are and acknowledge your feelings for what they are.
- Get curious about what could be influencing these feelings. Grab a journal and brain-dump things that could affect your thoughts about your current reality.
- Reach out for support! Talk with a friend or comment in the Facebook group to start seeking solutions.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
The Naked Mind Podcast with Annie Grace
Daphne Williams Gomez’s website: www.teachercareercoach.com
Get a copy of Strengths Finder 2.0 Book
Take the Clifton Strengths Finder Assessment
Take the 16 Personalities Assessment
Episode 53: Nurture Your Strengths and My Season of Burnout (the complete episode)
Episode 54: Wired to Be Great with Josh Wenning
Episode 40: The Lies we Tell Ourselves with Stephanie Delussey
GET THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY BOOK HACKING TEACHER BURNOUT
Click here to get chapter 1 for FREE
CHECK OUT HOW TO GET AWAY WITH TEACHING SUBSCRIPTION BOXES
Click here to get your box!
GET THE SUPPORT YOU NEED FROM BETTER HELP
Click here to get signed up
Get 10% off your first month with this promo code: burnedinteacher
FIND YOUR NEXT BOOK ON BLINKIST
Click here to get your 7-day FREE trial
Click here to send me your questions.