Oct 04, 2021
In this episode, Janelle Owens shares how she's used what she learned from her experience with Burned-In Teacher three years ago today. She shares her biggest take-aways, how her life has changed over the last three years, and her advice to teachers who are feeling stuck, isolated, alone, and burned-out.
In this episode you will:
- Get Janelle’s biggest take-aways from the Burned-In Teacher process. (11:50)
- Hear about what strategies/mindset shifts she still applies to her current teaching situation. (18:10)
- Hear about how her life has changed from being a part of Burned-In Teacher. (22:10)
- Get her testimonial about working with Burned-In Teacher. (26:50)
CALL TO ACTION: THINGS YOU CAN DO TOMORROW
- Take your email off your phone - seriously!
- Set time limits for yourself, both at home and at school.
- Sign up for The Burned-In Teacher Mastermind!
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Episode 14: Take a Peek Into Janelle’s Journey Inside the Burned-In Teacher Small Group Program
JOIN THE BURNED-IN TEACHER MASTERMIND
WANTING MORE BURNED-IN TEACHER?