Nov 29, 2021
If you're not asking yourself these 3 questions - you could feel like you're running on the perpetual "hamster wheel" of #teacherlife. In this episode, I share a quick story of why these questions are so helpful and how you can apply them to your specific job title anytime, anywhere. So if you're struggling with teacher burnout and find yourself saying "I have too much on my plate." this is the episode for you.
In this episode you will:
- Understand the importance of looking closely at how you spend your time during the day. (9:25)
- Learn a strategy for how to determine if a task is something you HAVE To do. (10:31)
- Reflect on whether or not all the things you’re doing have to be done by YOU. (18:31)
CALL TO ACTION: THINGS YOU CAN DO TOMORROW
Write down your answers to these three questions in your journal:
- What are you spending your time doing daily - both professionally and personally?
- Is what you are doing things you HAVE to do?
- Do all the things you are doing have to be done by YOU?
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Join The BURNED-IN Teacher Mastermind
Purchase a copy of Haking Teacher Burnout
WANTING MORE BURNED-IN TEACHER?