Mar 22, 2021
When I reflect on the seasons of burnout I have been in, I noticed 10 consistent things that not only contributed to my burnout but kept me stuck in it for far too long. After I explain to you my 10 biggest burnout mistakes, I share five questions that will help you to begin to gain clarity as you begin your own journey out of burnout.
In this episode you will:
- Learn about my 10 biggest burnout mistakes (7:20)
- Get 5 reflection questions to help you gain clarity (22:30)
CALL TO ACTION: THINGS YOU CAN DO TOMORROW
- STOP - yes, that’s right, just physically stop what you're doing and be still for a moment. Make time for silence and mindful transitions throughout your day.
- Reflect - Time to take out that journal to do some reflecting by answering these 5 questions:
- What do I want?
- Why do I want that?
- How can I get there?
- Who can help me?
- What’s my next step?
- Find someone to talk to - You can’t make it through this journey out of burnout alone. Reach out to someone for support.
JOIN THE NEXT BURNED-IN TEACHER MASTERMIND
Click here to get on the waitlist
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Hacking Teacher Burnout
WANTING MORE BURNED-IN TEACHER?