Did you hear?
BURNED-IN Teacher has Been Featured On:
BURNED-IN Teacher Activates Teacher Self-Empowerment with:
Let's work together to take you from burned-out educator to BURNED-IN human!
- With over a decade of classroom teaching experience, Amber is relatable and creates a connection to her audience to support them through the toughest of times. With her 8-Step BURNED-IN Process, she gets right to the point with strategies that actually work for teachers feeling burned out.
- On her weekly podcast The Burned-In Teacher Podcast, she opens up the conversation about burnout and gives teachers a chance to share their voice about their struggle with teacher burnout and how they overcome their biggest challenges.
- To support teachers in beginning their journey out of burnout, Amber created the Teacher Burnout Quiz that helps teachers name the type of burnout they’re dealing with.
- As an expert in her field, Amber has used her knowledge about burnout to create BIT-University and The Burned-In Teacher Tribe Membership, an online course and membership, that provides educators with all the action, inspiration, and support they need to not only beat burnout, but also provide systems and support for future hardships.
- Because of her expertise in how to support teachers that are facing burnout, Amber was invited by Times 10 Publishing to be part of the Hacking Education series to write a book on the topic. Hacking Teacher Burnout lays out her eight-step process in a way that is simple, manageable, and critical for any teacher looking to grow through their burnout.
- Amber has been invited to schools as a Keynote Speaker to speak about burnout and provide support to those in the audience.
But Amber is about MORE than burnout.
I am lucky to be married to my high school sweetheart (an elementary school principal). We have two daughters and enjoy being active and traveling together whenever possible.
If you’re like most of my listeners and community members, you want to feel in control of your time, your workload, your classroom, and your life - so you can do the things and be with the people who mean the most to you.
You’re a committed educator, but the feeling of overwhelm and burnout has taken you over and you want to feel that you are succeeding and growing.
You want change. Change for you, your students, and your relationship with family and friends.
Before becoming a Teacher Coach, I rode the roller coaster of teacher burnout for all 12 years of my teaching career.
But, I'm now taking what I learned through my mistakes, research, and working with hundreds of burned-out teachers to create a movement of empowered educators who have the strategies, mental strength, and renewed passion to take their next best steps to become BURNED-IN Teachers.
I know how it feels to be in that silo of isolation and shame and no one deserves to live that life and accept it as the only way of being.
I want to help you stop the shame, name your burnout, identify your stage, and take your next best action steps and beat that burnout - so you can live the best version of your life possible.
Questions? No problem! Contact Amber below.