Aug 27, 2022
In this episode, I share my conversation with a Burned-In Teacher University Student and member of the Burned-In Teacher Membership, Chelsea. As we chat, she shares what brought her to Burned-In Teacher, specific challenges she has encountered in her 4 years of teaching, and some BIG transitions that had happened in her life lately. She also talks about why she decided to become a BIT student and member and how the Burned-In Teacher University course and community helped her to move forward - rather than stay stuck - in burnout.
In this episode you will:
- Listen to Chelsea explain her burnout and what lead her to find Burned-In Teacher
- Hear how the Burned-In University course and the membership community helped Chelsea grow through her burnout.
- Know how Chelsea continues to apply the Burned-In Process to life to stay BURNED-IN!
CALL TO ACTION: THINGS YOU CAN DO TOMORROW
- Identify your core values.
- Get clear on what you can and cannot do by gaining clarity on your specific role and how it impacts your people.
- Think about systems (both in and out of the classroom) that you can create now to set future you up for success.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Stages eBook - click here to get it FREE on TpT
Check out the Burned-In Teacher Course