Apr 25, 2022
In this episode, I talk with Kelsey Sorenson, former substitute teacher turned CEO of her own business, Wife Teacher Mommy. Kelsey shares her inspiring story of how she was able to transform her experiences with burnout into a flourishing business that works to support teachers. In this episode, she also shares her advice for those Burned and Unbalanced teachers out there so they have the strategies they need to approach each day feeling rejuvenated.
Kelsey Sorenson is a former teacher and sub-turned current homeschool mom and business owner. She has helped hundreds of thousands of educators cut down planning time and balance the many roles in their lives with her time-saving resources, blogs, and her new podcast.
In this episode you will:
- Hear Kelsey’s burnout story and how she was able to use her burnout as an opportunity.
- Learn about how Kelsey supports teachers through Wife Teacher Mommy
- Get her advice for teachers who are struggling.
- Learn about her upcoming online summit (Where I am keynoting!)
CALL TO ACTION: THINGS YOU CAN DO TOMORROW
- Set your minimum baseline. This will help you stop sabotaging yourself in the quest for perfection.
- Find support! Reach out to another teacher, start therapy, or sign up for Educate & Rejuvenate Event hosted by Wife Teacher Mommy.
- Reflect on the thoughts you’re having and consider what they could be creating or influencing in your life.
FIND OUR GUEST
Facebook: Wife Teacher Mommy
OUR GUEST’S RESOURCES
Free Sub Planning Starter Kit
Educate & Rejuvenate Event
Wife Teacher Mommy Club
Wife Teacher Mommy Podcast
REGISTER FOR THE EDUCATE & REJUVENATE EVENT
Click here to register
GET THE FIRST CHAPTER OF HACKING TEACHER BURNOUT
Click here to get your FREE Chapter
FIND YOUR NEXT BOOK ON BLINKIST
Click here to get your 7-day FREE trial
Click here to send me your questions.