Jun 27, 2022
In this episode, I share what you can start doing today to extend your reach and possibilities as you take action to get out of teacher burnout. I will talk to you about how - by reevaluating how you spend your time - you can make time to do the things that bring you joy and move the needle forward so you can live a happier, more fulfilled, life. Extending your reach and possibilities is really about taking action and thinking about what needs to change so you can get more out of life and beat the burnout.
In this episode you will:
- Learn about how to prioritize to become truly productive.
- Know what “idleness aversion” is and how to combat it.
- Evaluate the actions that you are taking, or think about ones you want to start taking, and how they are extending your reach and possibilities
CALL TO ACTION: THINGS YOU CAN DO TOMORROW
- Reflect on how you spend your time. In your journal, create three lists: one for what you do in the mornings, one for what you do in the afternoons, and the last one for what you do in the evenings. Are there things you’d like to change?
- Make a list of all of your obligations and reflect on what to keep and what to change or eliminate.
- Schedule time for a minute of silence.
SIGN UP FOR THE EDUCATE AND REJUVENATE CONFERENCE
Click here to sign up for The Educate and Rejuvenate Conference
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do by Amy Morin
The Active Educator's Website: www.theactiveeducator.com
FIND YOUR NEXT BOOK ON BLINKIST
Click here to get your 7-day FREE trial
GET THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY BOOK HACKING TEACHER BURNOUT
Click here to get Chapter 1 for FREE
GET THE SUPPORT YOU NEED FROM BETTER HELP
Click here to get signed up
Get 10% off your first month with this promo code: burnedinteacher
Click here to send me your questions.