Jul 11, 2022
Today we are talking about dreams, that’s right DREAMS! In this episode, we’re talking not only about your vision for what you want in life (both professionally and personally) but also about the goals you need to set for yourself to get there. I’ll share with you actionable steps you can take to determine what your long-term goals are that will motivate you and lead you out of burnout.
In this episode you will:
- Get the steps to help you determine your long-term goals
- Determine your word of the year
- Be able to make your goals attainable by making them SMART
- Know how to create your MISSION board
- Understand how knowing what you're going to adopt, change, and abandon is important when determining your long-term goals
CALL TO ACTION: THINGS YOU CAN DO TOMORROW
- Complete your Big-Dreams-Brain-Dump. What do you want? Don’t leave anything out!
- Set an intention for yourself by creating your word of the year. Yes, CREATE it: write it on a piece of paper and decorate it. Keep it in a place you can see it every day.
- Create your MISSION board.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
The Burned-In Teacher Podcast Episode 57: When and How to Say “No” and “Yes
“The Beginner’s Guide to Goal Setting” by Michael Hyatt
GET THE HELP YOU NEED WITH BETTER HELP
Click here to get signed up
Get 10% off your first month with this promo code: burnedinteacher
GET THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY BOOK HACKING TEACHER BURNOUT
Click here to get Chapter 1 for FREE
Click here to send me your questions.
WANTING MORE BURNED-IN TEACHER?