Aug 01, 2022
In this episode, I’ll share with you my secret for creating the schedule of your dreams. Yes, it can be done! When you don't create a vision and plan for your schedule, others will do it for you, and this can lead to overwhelm and eventually BURNOUT! Listen in to get the steps that you need to start taking action towards creating a schedule and life that will help you on your quest to be a happier more fulfilled human being.
In this episode you will:
- Get a strategy for how to deal with back-to-school anxiety
- Understand why it is so important to visualize the possibilities when it comes to building your schedule.
- Get the skills to know how to best prioritize what needs to be done and what can wait
- Know how to choose which tasks to eliminate from your to-do list
- Understand how to simplify your schedule with batching and blocking
- Learn some ways to automate processes in your class
- Uplevel your systems by asking yourself what do you need to start systemizing? Stop systemizing? Continue systemizing?
CALL TO ACTION: THINGS YOU CAN DO TOMORROW
- Dream! Visualize what you want your schedule to look like.
- Braindump your to-dos into a list and prioritize them. Then, ask yourself, what do I have to do, and what can I eliminate?
- Be intentional about your time by creating a plan for when you’ll complete tasks by blocking time when you will do them into your schedule.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
To learn more about See Saw, click here
The BURNED-IN Teachcher Podcase Episode 57: How and When to Say “No” and “Yes”
GET CHAPTER 1 OF MY BOOK HACKING TEACHER BURNOUT
Click here to get Chapter 1 for FREE
HOW TO GET AWAY WITH TEACHING SUBSCRIPTION BOXES
Click here to order your box!
Click here to send me your questions.
WANTING MORE BURNED-IN TEACHER?