Aug 15, 2022
In this week’s podcast episode, I challenge you to think differently about your current reality, and in doing so, you’ll ignite the spark that you already have inside you to get out of that negative mindset and grow from your burnout. All it takes is changing the way you think about your current reality by not letting your lizard brain take over. By just reframing your thoughts, you can significantly change your relationships, your feelings, and your LIFE.
In this episode you will:
- Learn what your ‘lizard brain” is and how it affects your thoughts, actions, and perceptions.
- Understand how whether or not you see your burnout as a blessing or a curse will impact your ability to grow from it.
- Get questions you can use to assess your current mindset about your burnout so you can overcome it.
CALL TO ACTION: THINGS YOU CAN DO TOMORROW
- Ask yourself: “How do you want to be remembered?”. Then reflect on what you say/do and see if they match up with the person/teacher you want to be.
- Uncover your current mindset about your burnout. Determine whether you see your burnout as a way to pursue growth, or you are fighting against it.
- Think about your current challenges and ask yourself: “What if I thought about this differently?”
GET CHAPTER 1 OF MY BOOK HACKING TEACHER BURNOUT
Click here to get Chapter 1 for FREE
FIND YOUR NEXT BOOK ON BLINKIST
Click here to get your 7-day FREE trial
Click here to send me your questions.