Jun 01, 2020
This has been a school year for the history books - literally. Life as we know it was flipped on its head and you may be telling yourself, “TGIS (thank goodness it’s summer) If I can make it through this, I can make it through anything.” Maybe the only question you want to ask yourself is, sangria or margarita? However, August and September will be here before you know it - bringing with that fact a whole slew of unanswered questions. In this episode, I lay out the 5 W’s you should definitely be asking yourself as your crazy school year winds down and your summer begins.
In this episode you will:
- Learn about the questions you should be asking yourself this summer. (4:10)
- Who - Who do I have on my side? (8:11)
- What - What is my vision and plan? (8:50)
- When - When will I make the time? (9:46)
- Where - Where can I find support? (12:50)
- Why - Why should I care? (13:44)
- How - How can I prepare for future hardships? (14:35)
CALL TO ACTION: THINGS YOU CAN DO TOMORROW
- Reflect on these questions and journal about them. This journaling exercise will allow you to get real about what it is you want for your life.
- Share your thoughts and realizations to the Burned-In Teacher Facebook community!
- Go check out the Burned-In Teacher Tribe and join us!
JOIN THE BURNED-IN TEACHER TRIBE MEMBERSHIP
The Burned-In Teacher Tribe Membership
WANTING MORE BURNED-IN TEACHER?