Oct 11, 2021
In this episode, I interview Nancy Ynchaustegui - a veteran middle school science teacher and health coach that empowers her students and clients to embrace their uniqueness and challenge the status quo. She empowers teachers by teaching them how to get back to themselves in 2 simple - but not easy - steps.
Nancy is a veteran middle school science teacher and health coach that empowers her students and clients to embrace their uniqueness and challenge the status quo.
In this episode you will:
- Listen to Nancy’s burnout story and what inspired her to create The Deviant Teacher (18:45)
- Know what it means to be a “deviant teacher”. (23:30)
- Understand the importance of rest and your mindset (26:15)
- Learn about how what you feed your body and how you move your body impacts you (38:50)
CALL TO ACTION: THINGS YOU CAN DO TOMORROW
- Normalize resting. Resting is not something to wait to have time for - intentionally schedule in time for rest into EACH day.
- Move your body - intentionally move your body each day.
- Check your mindset - if you believe you are worthy of rest and fun, you are more likely to schedule it into your day.
FIND OUR GUEST
Instagram - @thedeviantteacher
Facebook - @thedeviantteacher
Email - [email protected]
Free Facebook Group: Get Up and Move
OUR GUEST’S RESOURCES
Free Posture Guide