Mar 30, 2020
Today, I’m sharing a live coaching call with Taylor, a student of the Burned-In Teacher Out the Door by 4 program. Taylor fell into her current season of burnout due to her struggle to maintain balance with her current workflow as well as being overwhelmed with disruptive and disrespectful behaviors of her students. As she shares her story and her struggles, I will coach her through some strategies to improve her current situation and help her out of her stage of burnout which you can apply to your situation as well.
In this episode you will:
- Learn about Taylor’s story and which areas of burnout best describes her current situation (11:42)
- Know how to choose goals by listening to me coach Taylor through choosing her goal to focus on. (17:15)
- Get some strategies that I suggest for her to use to support her in supporting the behaviors of the students in her class. (39:00)
- Get some ideas on how to coach yourself if you feel like you are still “stuck”. (54:10)
CALL TO ACTION: THINGS YOU CAN DO TOMORROW
- Begin where you are by determining your burnout type! Remember, if you can name it, you can tame it! Take the Burnout Quiz HERE.
- Journal and get specific about your reality! Journaling allows you to see possible patterns and possible solutions.
- Ask for help! We can do it all, ask for help when you need it.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
BIT PODCAST FREEBIE
Click here to get your own copy of Chapter 6 from the Burned in Teacher Training Ebook: “Determine Your Long-Term Goals”
WANTING MORE BURNED-IN TEACHER?