Apr 05, 2021
In Part 2 of this 2 part series, Burnout Buddies Kim and Hilary share about their transformation from burned-out to BURNED-IN Teachers and how they're continuing the work that it takes to live a BURNED-IN life. These two teachers talk about their choice to join the Burned-In Mastermind Community and how they’ve grown through their burnout - together!
Kimberly has been teaching for 6 years and is currently serving as a first-year teacher.
Hilary is a 7th grade English teacher that has been teaching for 14 years.
In this episode you will:
- Understand what it means to be unbalanced with your thoughts. (8:00)
- Get the phrases that Hilary uses to set boundaries and delegate responsibility. (13:30)
- Hear about how Kim used clarity to get BURNED-IN. (17:00)
- Learn Kim and Hilary’s Burnout-Buddy Relationship and about the importance of being a part of a healthy, supportive community. (21:00)
- Get their strategies on what to do if you are struggling. (26:00)
CALL TO ACTION: THINGS YOU CAN DO TOMORROW
- Set boundaries around your time by delegating responsibility - Use these phrases to get started:
- That’s a great question! _____ would be so great at answering it.
- I’ve had that same question too, could you let me know what you find out?
- Get clear about what you want and own it - start a journaling practice to gain clarity and to set goals for what you want.
- Find your community - reach out for support while you travel along your burnout journey. Need help finding one? Try the Burned-In Teacher Facebook Community or send me a message ([email protected])!
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Episode 104 - Part 1: Kim and Hilary Share Their Struggle
JOIN THE BURNED-IN TEACHER MASTERMIND
Click here to get on the waitlist
WANTING MORE BURNED-IN TEACHER?