Aug 08, 2022
In this episode, I’m going to talk you through the last step in my 8-step BURNED-IN process: Never Settle. Never Settling is all about having the tools, resources, and mindset that you need to keep moving forward towards your goal even when life gets challenging. I’ll also talk with you about what it means to be content, to settle, and to practice radical acceptance and how each of these plays a role in your journey out of burnout.
In this episode you will:
- Learn what it means to be content, to settle, and to practice radical acceptance and the role each of these plays in burnout.
- Get prompts to use to reflect upon to keep you moving forward towards your goals, even when things get challenging.
CALL TO ACTION: THINGS YOU CAN DO TOMORROW
- Determine if you are practicing radical acceptance or if you are just settling for your current situation
- Create a plan for when things get challenging. Who can you reach out to for support? What support might you need?
- Reflect on your daily habits. Are you doing things to set the future you up for success?
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
The BURNED-IN Teacher Podcast Episode 67: The Four Benefits of Burnout
GET THE SUPPORT YOU NEED FROM BETTER HELP
Click here to sign up
Get 10% off your first month with this promo code: burnedinteacher
GET CHAPTER 1 OF MY BOOK HACKING TEACHER BURNOUT
Click here to get Chapter 1 for FREE
Click here to send me your questions.