Aug 22, 2022
In this episode, I am going to walk you through everything BURNED-IN by answering a question I get asked a lot when being interviewed and also on social media: “Amber - what the heck is a BURNED-IN Teacher anyway?” I’ll share with you the different stages of burnout and how to move from one stage to the next so you no longer feel like you have to settle for being stuck in the feelings of burnout. When you decide to never settle for feeling burned out, that means you are on your way to becoming a BURNED-IN Teacher.
In this episode you will:
- Learn strategies for when people resist the changes they see and are questioning your choices as you work on never settling.
- Know what the 5 Stages of Burnout are
- Get tips on how to move from one stage of burnout to the next.
CALL TO ACTION: THINGS YOU CAN DO TOMORROW
- Become more self-aware. Get clear about where you are by reflecting on how you got to where you are.
- Determine your core values and the person you want to be and then ask yourself, “Is this something a person with my same core values would do?”
- Reflect on your challenges - write them all down. Then, think about which ones are in your control and write down possible solutions for them.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
“Don’t Feed the Trolls” TEDTalk by Emily Sutton
The Burned-In Teacher Podcast Episode 69: Why Who You Hang Around With Matters
CHECK OUT MY TpT STORE
Click here for resources to help you grow through your burnout
GET THE HELP YOU NEED WITH BETTER HELP
Click here to get signed up
Get 10% off your first month with this promo code: burnedinteacher
Click here to send me your questions to answer in an upcoming episode