Jan 13, 2020
In this episode, I get vulnerable about my personal struggle with burnout over the last few months and how I've used my own BURNED-IN Process to get out of it. I will also explain step 4 of the BURNED-IN Teacher Process by sharing what it means to "Nurture Your Strengths" to beat that teacher burnout for good.
In this episode you will:
- Learn about each of the steps of the Burned-In Process.
- Hear about how I used each of these steps of the Burned-In Process to get me out of my season of burnout.
- Know how important it is to understand your strengths and how you can use them to beat the feelings of burnout.
- Understand how important it is to seek support from outside people/sources.
CALL TO ACTION: THINGS YOU CAN DO TOMORROW
- Reflect on where you are and acknowledge your feelings for what they are.
- Get curious about what could be influencing these feelings. Grab a journal and brain-dump things that could get affecting your thoughts about your current reality.
- Reach out for support! Talk with a friend or comment in the Facebook group to start seeking solutions.
GET YOUR BIT PODCAST FREEBIES
Sept Freebie: www.burnedinteacher.com/begin
Oct Freebie: www.burnedinteacher.com/understand
Nov Freebie: www.burnedinteacher.com/reflect
Jan Freebie: www.burnedinteacher.com/nurture
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
B'joyed Podcast: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/amber-pecoraro/bjoyed-podcast
Stop the Shame: Admit You're Burned Out and Take Action
Three Ways to Stop Being a Victim of Circumstance
Strengths Finder 2.0 Book
Clifton Strengths Finder Assessment
16 Personalities Assessment
WANTING MORE BURNED-IN TEACHER?