May 16, 2022
How do people describe you? What do they visualize when they think of you? That's your brand. Your "teacher brand" is based on repeated patterns of interactions that people have with you. You should brand yourself in a way that radiates positivity and gratitude.
I understand that when you are in a state of burnout, positivity, and gratitude can be difficult to come by; so in this episode, I remind you about the huge impact of your mindset and the vocabulary you use. The vocabulary you use impacts the way you think, and behave and also determines your future. If you are thinking to yourself that you need to re-brand yourself, then listen to this episode to find out how.
In this episode you will:
- Learn what a “personal brand” is.
- Know what a “teacher brand” is.
- Get strategies for how you can change your teacher brand.
- Learn what your teacher brand is and isn’t.
CALL TO ACTION: THINGS YOU CAN DO TOMORROW
- Write a personal Mission Statement to keep yourself focused on your WHY.
- Think about how people would describe you; does it match with what you’d like it to be?
- Think about who you associate with; are they a positive or negative influence?
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Growth Mindset Journal Prompts
Awaken the Giant Within by Tony Robbins
SIGN UP FOR MY MASTERCLASS - HOW TO HEAL THROUGH YOUR BURNOUT
Click here to register for FREE
GET CHAPTER 1 OF MY BOOK HACKING TEACHER BURNOUT
Click here to get Chapter 1 for FREE
FIND YOUR NEXT BOOK ON BLINKIST
Click here to get your 7-day FREE trial
Click here to send me your questions.
WANTING MORE BURNED-IN TEACHER?