Oct 26, 2020
“I will be happy when…” This common statement leads a person to think that they cannot be happy until they finally have that “thing” or they have reached that goal. That’s not the case and it’s in this backward thinking that people get stuck in a never-ending cycle of frustration because they aren’t seeing the results that they want.
In this episode, I share with you the “Be-Do-Have” mentality and how this shift in mindset can totally transform your life so you can start living the life that you want most. I will talk you through how just wanting something isn’t enough - it all starts with BEING and DOING the things that we need to do in order to HAVE the things that we want most.
In this episode you will:
- Understand that just wanting something isn’t enough. (4:20)
- Know what the “Be-Do-Have” method is and how it applies to the challenges you are facing right now. (6:40)
- Get inspired to harness the power of the “Be-Do-Have” method to start changing your life. (9:30)
CALL TO ACTION: THINGS YOU CAN DO TOMORROW
- In your notebook, write down all the things that you want. These could be both tangible or intangible things.
- Think about the type of person that would have the things that you want and then reflect on what you have been doing. What’s the difference?
- Brainstorm a list of things that type of person does that you could start doing to be the person you need to be in order to have what you want. Then start taking action!
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Ep 83 - You Get to Choose with Naomi Gliva
Ep 81 - How you Show Up Matters with Dr. Sam Fecich