Apr 26, 2021
In this interview with Hollie Truckowski, a Burned-In Teacher Masterminder, she talks about the massive changes she saw in both her personal and professional life since joining the Burned-In Teacher Mastermind in Winter 2021.
If you're finding yourself wondering what your next best action steps are in your life to beat your burnout and you don't know where to start, join us for the Spring 2021 cohort of The Burned-In Teacher Mastermind. When you join, you will get 8 weeks of guidance and group coaching with me and educators from around the world like Hollie!
During her 15 years of teaching, Hollie has taught everything from Pre-K through 4th grade. Currently, she is serving her school as a Title 1 Reading Specialist.
In this episode you will:
- Hear about Hollie’s burnout story and what influenced her to seek change. (9:00)
- Learn about what inspired Hollie to join The Burned-In Teacher Mastermind (11:45)
- Hear about the transformation she experienced as part of the mastermind. (15:10)
- Understand that you have to make time for change. (20:00)
- Get Hollie’s advice for those who are overwhelmed with burnout. (29:00)
CALL TO ACTION: THINGS YOU CAN DO TOMORROW
- Seek Clarity - Get clear about what it is you truly want and schedule in the time you are going to work towards it.
- Develop a good support system - Working to make the changes you need to grow from your burnout is tough when you are all alone. Feeling like you don’t have anyone you can talk with? Reach out to The Burned-In Teacher Podcast Community or send me an email ([email protected])
- Join The Burned-In Teacher Mastermind - Get all the action, inspiration, and support that you need to grow from your burnout!
FIND OUR GUEST
Twitter - @HTruckowski
OTHER RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Check out my Book - Hacking Teacher Burnout
The Clarity Series:
WANTING MORE BURNED-IN TEACHER?