Jan 04, 2021
I will be happy when…
Things will be better when…
I’ll start when…
These are all excuses that we tell ourselves that limit us, that keep us stuck. We need to stop making excuses and waiting for the “right” time; you need to start being and doing the things that you want NOW so you can leave those feelings of burnout behind!
In this last part of our three-part Burned-In Teacher Clarity Series, I ask a simple question that can yield BIG results in your life... Who do you need to be right NOW? As you seek and gain clarity going into 2021, you must know that everything you do or don't do now will have ripple effects on what you do or don’t have in the future. So... who do you need to be NOW to have what you want in 2021?
In this episode you will:
- Learn what the “Be-Do-Have” mentality is and how applying it can impact your goals. (6:00)
- Get a recap for part 1 and part 2 of the Clarity Mini-Series. (8:00)
- Understand the importance of understanding the why behind your actions. (12:30)
- Get strategies for making time to do what’s important to you now. (14:30)
CALL TO ACTION: THINGS YOU CAN DO TOMORROW
- Check out the replay of my FREE Create Clarity, Conduct Change Masterclass! In it, you will get strategies and action steps to help you find clarity when things are messy!
- Reflect on who you are TODAY - Draw a picture of the person you are RIGHT NOW and include the things that you think, say, and do.
- Brainstorm who you WANT to be - Draw another picture of the person that you WANT to be. Include things that this version of yourself thinks, says, and does.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Clarity Series Part 1: Are You Coachable?
Clarity Series Part 2: What’s Your Rebuttal?
Ep 84: Be-Do-Have
Burned-In Teacher Agents of Change
Access the FREE Burned-In Teacher Clarity Masterclass
JOIN THE BURNED-IN TEACHER MASTERMIND
Click here to register today!
WANTING MORE BURNED-IN TEACHER?