Apr 06, 2020
Beat the burnout by working toward your goals and initiating lasting change in your life. In this episode, I outline for you a detailed process to create a plan for you to meet both the professional and personal goals you want to obtain so you can be the best version of yourself.
In this episode, you will
- Learn about the importance of staying organized with planners, calendars, and journaling to create a schedule of your dreams (5:20)
- Understand what “backward design” is and know how to use it to reach your goals. (7:33)
- Prioritizing your goals to set an intention for what you want to accomplish (8:44)
- Have strategies to create a schedule of your dreams to actually reach your goals. (11:17)
- Get steps to use during your daily journaling practice (13:50)
- Learn about tools to help keep you organized (19:20)
CALL TO ACTION: THINGS YOU CAN DO TOMORROW
- Choose TWO goals: one professional goal and one personal goal from your list from last month.
- Adopt a journaling/organization plan that works for you.
- Set aside a time (once a week) to plan out your upcoming week
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
BIT PODCAST FREEBIE
Burned-In Teacher Training Ebook: “Initiate Lasting Change”
WANTING MORE BURNED-IN TEACHER?